109-115 High St
No. 109 was re-fronted in the 18th century and is a listed building grade II.
No. 111 another listed building, grade II. It was built in 1736, by Reverend Robertshaw as the house for the headmaster of Dr Challoner’s Grammar School. It was sold for £410 to Mr R H Rushforth in 1902. The solicitors Francis & How were here from 1914 to 2008 when they merged with Norris Bazzard (119 High St). It was also the local marriage registry office.
No. 113 was built in the late 17th or early 18th century and is also listed grade II. It is thought to be the site of a former free school.
No. 115 has a late 18th century re-fronting of part of earlier timber framed house, also listed grade II.