Chesham Bois War Memorial
The War Memorial, on the “Triangle” between North Road and Bois Lane, was dedicated in 1920 and was listed Grade II in 2014. The proposal for the memorial was made by Henrietta Busk ,the Treasurer of the Parish Council, and it was designed by J H Kennard, the architect for many houses in Amersham and Chesham Bois.
This page provides a link to the detailed research carried out by Roger Cook into those from Chesham Bois who served in the two world wars. There is also a WWI section of this website.
Click below to download the Word documents